- Established in 1888
- Listed on the JSE on 1 January 1948
- Corporate headquarters in Woodmead, Sandton, South Africa
- International operations in Australia, Lesotho, Mauritius, USA, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Financial year-end 30 September
- Revenue: FY20 R8 billion
- Operating profit: FY20: R307 million
- Number of employees on 30 September 2020: 5747
TS Munday (independent non-executive)
Chief executive officer
Chief financial officer
Reunert manages a portfolio of businesses in the fields of Electrical Engineering, Information Communication Technologies (ICT) and Applied Electronics.
The group was established in 1888 by Theodore Reunert and Otto Lenz, and has contributed to the South African economy in numerous ways over the past 130 years.
The group was listed on the JSE in 1948, and is included in the industrial goods and services (electronic and electrical equipment) sector of the JSE. The group primarily operates in South Africa with smaller operations in Australia, Lesotho, Mauritius, the USA, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Reunert's offices are located in Woodmead, Johannesburg, South Africa.Group overview and business units (538KB)